Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sencha touch 2/ app workflow with navigation view

There is a problem with sencha touch 2.



I am trying to understand how can I implement the same functionality which provides navigation view in sencha touch 2, but ....
Each item of the 'Ext.NavigationView' component should have it's own unique set of 'navigationBar' elements. I mean set of buttons, for example.



I know that I can do something like this:



this.getMain().getNavigationBar().rightBox.removeAll();
this.getMain().getNavigationBar().rightBox.add(this.getSettingButton());
//where 'getSettingButton' predefined by me a button


And do this action each time when 'push' event happens (clear 'navigationBar' and add appropriate set of buttons)



Of course, I even can implement 'Ext.Panel' with 'layout: card' and set of 'Ext.panel' elements in the 'items' property, each of which will be have unique 'toolbar'.
To control the behavior I can use 'setActiveItem' method.



But, I think each of these approaches is a bit weird, isn't it?



I expected that would be much more natural approach to implement it.



Most likely I don't know what I need. Confirm my doubts. What is the best way to do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment