Thursday, April 12, 2012

Apache Unexpected subelement exception while generating a webservice client

I'm trying to generate a webservice client with wsdl2java from axis2 (version 1.6.1).



./wsdl2java.sh -uri http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/soap/v2.0/efetch_snp.wsdl


When I call this service, I get an Exception.



org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement {http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/soap/eutils/efetch_snp}Rs



    try {
EFetchSnpServiceStub fetchService = new EFetchSnpServiceStub();
EFetchSnpServiceStub.EFetchRequest reqIdSnp = new EFetchSnpServiceStub.EFetchRequest();
reqIdSnp.setId("193925233");
EFetchSnpServiceStub.EFetchResult resIdSnp = fetchService.run_eFetch(reqIdSnp);
} catch (Exception e) {
System.out.println(e.toString());
}


With soaptest however I can see the Rs Tag in the result.



<Rs rsId="193925233" snpClass="snp" snpType="notwithdrawn" molType="genomic" bitField="050000000005000000000100" taxId="3702">


How can I fix this exception? The WSDL is not under my control.





No comments:

Post a Comment