Thursday, April 12, 2012

Android: Empty space between listview header and first item

I've created an android application with a ListView. I've added both a header and a footer to the list. But when adding a divider/seperator it also creates an empty space between the header and the first lisview item. It does the same for the last listview item and the footer.



The empty space is equivalent to the size of the divider between all the listview items, with the difference that it doesn't draw the divider and just leaves empty space. I thought I found the solution with the xml attributes 'Footer dividers enabled' and 'Header dividers enabled'. But when setting them to false, it doesn't change anything. I even tried to set them programmatically with



list.setFooterDividerEnabled(false);
list.setHeaderDividerEnabled(false);


But it just doesn't work. Any way to fix that problem? I just don't want the empty space to be there, I want the first item to fit exactly to the header (same for the footer).





No comments:

Post a Comment