Monday, May 14, 2012

share users actions to facebook

the video sharing site viddy automatically shares what videos you watch to your facebook account. It shows up in the news feed and ticker as you can see in the image below:



How viddy share looks on facebook news feed and ticker



So I am wondering if you could tell me how I would go about setting this up for my website. It is a music site so I would like it to be the same as this except to say "john smith listened to xxxx on beatmushroom" instead of watched.



Any and all tips welcome. Thanks!



Ok I figured part of it out. I made an open graph application and put the meta info onto the website (www.beatmushroom.com). The part i have no clue about is how to then post to facebook when somebody listens to a song.





No comments:

Post a Comment