Thursday, April 19, 2012

Store console logging in Chrome in a persistent way

In a school project I am running some javascript that are inputted through the console window and run from there. This script manipulates the web page and outputs the results to the console.



PROBLEM: Keep / save these results in a persistant manner that does not go away on browser close, script malfunctioning / page reload, or if possible, pc crash.



I thought of using frameworks such as Log4js or jStorage (jQuery Storage), but as this is not my website I'm manipulating, I can't add code or markup to the page.



Is there any way to do this?



NOTE: It is not critical that I log the results to console, I could send them off somewhere or do something else with them if that makes it more easy to log.



Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment