Thursday, April 19, 2012

Show progress bar while downloading an Image in ASP.Net webform

I am working on a website which has article section and display image for all articles on Home Page and Article List Page. Some of these images are uploaded as png and have size greater than 11KB.



Suppose i display 20 articles on page with 20 image. sometimes image take time to download. I want to show progress bar for each image that will be downloaded. I have looked for it on net but i am not able to get the right stuff.



I would appreciate if some one can point me in the right direction.



I am developing this website in ASP.Net 4.0, C#. I am using simple ASP.Net image control to display image now i want to integrate with some jQuery function so that it will show some sort of Loading... effect till image is actually downloaded





No comments:

Post a Comment