Wednesday, May 2, 2012

how to get a div to randomly move around a page (using jQuery or CSS)

I've been doing some Googling to find an answer to this, but I've had no luck. It could be because I'm a bit of an amateur and I don't know the proper terms to search for, but maybe someone here can steer me in the right direction or help me out.



Anyway, I'm looking for a way to get a div to randomly, smoothly move around a page. There will be a background color, then this image which I want to seemingly randomly, infinitely move around the page. Much like the background of a DVD player's home screen where "DVD" is just floating around.



Starting point of the div doesn't matter, nor does the ending point. It just needs to randomly move around the page for the duration a user is on that page.



I've got decent HTML and CSS skills, very basic JS skills, and some experience implementing jQuery. Ideally, I'd like something which I can implement myself.



Thanks in advance!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment