Friday, April 20, 2012

jquery not working in IE after ajax call

I am using organictabs plugin, which I initiate in every page load in this form:



    $(function() {
$("#example-one").organicTabs();

$("#example-two").organicTabs({
"speed": 200
});
});


The tabs work fine in all browsers, and then I perform an ajax call which regenerates the tabs with the following code:



if(xmlHttp.readyState == 4)
{
HandleResponse(xmlHttp.responseText,'page-wrap');

$(function() {
$("#example-two").organicTabs({
"speed": 200
});

});
}


Again, the tabs are regenerated properly and everything works fine in all browsers EXCEPT in IE, when I try to switch tabs it doesn't work. I am initiating the jquery code onreadystate change, and i really can't figure out what can the problem be with IE?



Any help will be greatly appreciated.



All the best





No comments:

Post a Comment